I attended this forum to today which was a very informative strategy session. Some great speakers with real insight.
Republic of Korea: Connecting with an Industrial Powerhouse
Date: Friday 29 June 2012
Venue: Enterprise Ireland, East Point Business Park
The Irish Exporters Association’s Asia Trade Forum will introduce Irish businesses to the Republic of Korea and provide an opportunity to learn from on-the-ground experiences of Irish CEO’s. This event will cater for CEOs and Managing Director level executives from organisations that are interested in developing trade with Korea, as well as those already active in the market.
- Ambassador Kim, Republic of Korea
- Tom Coyner is an experienced industry veteran with over 25 years executive experience in Asia. During 2010, Tom completed writing of the definitive guide to doing business in Korea: “Doing Business in Korea: An Expanded Guide”.
- Colin Lawlor is commercial director at Bianca Med Limited a winner of Innovation of the Year award. He has significant and ongoing experience of doing business in, and exporting to, South Korea.
- Paul Buchanwill speak on behalf of the EU Gateway Programme which currently sends two missions a year to South Korea:
- Healthcare and Medical Technologies (18-22 March 2013)
- Energy and Environmental Technologies (10–14 June 2013)
Our sponsors are Ulster Bank, William Fry, Grant Thornton, Enterprise Ireland, Etihad Airways. Newstalk is our media partner.
Posted in Trade Events