Hosted by NUI Galway, in conjunction with the Whitaker Institute, the Innovation Cities Roadshow, Galway, will impart expert insights into leading business issues and practical ideas on how you can develop your business performance.
Workshops and Talks include:
- INNOVATION IN PRACTICE, Dr. John McKeon, CEO, Allergy Standards Ltd.
- WHAT INNOVATION MEANS FOR BUSINESS, Dr. James Cunningham, Director, Whitaker Institute for Innovation and Societal Change, NUI Galway.
- FUNDING INNOVATION, Mr. Joe Greaney, Director, WESTBIC.
- INNOVATIVE MARKETING, Dr. Ann Torres, J.E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics and the Whitaker Institute for Innovation and Societal Change, NUI Galway.
- NEW WAYS OF WORKING THROUGH MOBILE TECHNOLOGY, Jonathan Rutherford,
Head of Enterprise Marketing at Vodafone Ireland.
Provided by Organization:
Whitaker Institute for Innovation and Societal Change
Posted in Seminars